Hiring: Licensed Psychologists, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers
$70-$120 an hour
10-15 hours a week minimum (part-time with possibility of full-time)
Locations: Huntington Beach, Fullerton, or Murrieta Offices.
In-person and Telehealth
Value driven work culture
CAV Family Therapy Inc. is a community of mental health professionals who are highly skilled at providing therapy services to diverse communities. We are a collective team that values a culture of camaraderie, inclusion, and abundance mindset.
CAV Family Therapy Inc., is purpose driven and our intention is to promote a working environment that allows for professional growth, creativity, autonomy, and learning. We believe that a therapist who loves what they do, and are compensated fairly, will be more inspired to provide the highest level of care to the people they serve.
We are looking to hire licensed therapists (i.e., MFT, LCSWs, and Clinical Psychologists), to provide therapy services to teens and families, couples, and individuals struggling with an array of emotional and relational challenges. With our team dynamic, you will feel supported, uplifted, and encouraged in meeting your professional goals.
Responsibilities for Mental Health Therapist
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients’ treatment
- Assess clients’ mental condition based on review of client information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
- Must be willing and able to conduct telehealth and in-person counseling at either our Huntington Beach, Fullerton, or Murrieta Offices.
- Serve as a client advocate to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on client’s presenting problems and goals
- Timely completion of progress notes and other clinical documentation
- Conduct initial family assessments and refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Follow guidelines set forth by governing mental health licensing jurisdiction
- Willing to market, promote, and network on social media and in-person, for the purpose of enhancing professional visibility and connection with potential referral sources
Qualifications for Mental Health Therapist
- 2+ years as a licensed therapist with experience providing diagnostic assessment and therapy services to a full range of individuals from youth through adulthood
- Valid license as an LMFT, LCSW, Clinical Psychologist
- Maintain professional licensure and/or certification throughout employment with CAV Family Therapy
- Ability to work as a team member and cooperatively
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends on occasion
- Superb organizational skills
- Ability to guide, direct, or influence people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with mentally or emotionally disabled persons and their families